Beat the heat with HyperKewl
Summer is fast approaching, which means temperatures are going to soar. For many of us this means staying indoors under the A/C waiting the summer out. But you don’t have to let the hot Indian summer heat dictate your life. You can beat the heat with HyperKewl cooling vests & accessories, and AC cooling towels. These innovative products, manufactured in the US by TechNiche International, provide temperatures 6-12ºC cooler, giving hours of cooling relief to help you beat the heat and avoid heat stress.
Popular cooling apparel:
Tips to beat the heat this summer!
In addition to wearing HyperKewl cooling vests and cooling apparel, check out the following tips to beat the heat this summer:
- Increase your water intake. 10-15 glasses of water will help you stay hydrated throughout the day. Include drinks like lassi and coconut water.
- Include vegetable salads and whole grains in your meals and eat small meals at regular intervals. This will keep your body cool.
- Eat fresh and juicy summer fruits like watermelon, melon, lichi and mangoes.
- Exercise at a time when heat and humidity is at its lowest. Early morning is a good option to workout, but make sure to drink water after every 20 minutes of exercise. And for extra cooling relief remember t0 wear a cooling vest.
- Wear sunglasses with 100 per cent UV protection when you step out in the sun. Our cooling caps and cooling hats will protect you from the harsh sunrays, as well as providing cooling relief.
- Shower at regular intervals to keep your body cool. Two or three showers on a hot summer day will leave you feeling fresh and help you beat the heat.
- When at home avoid switching on bulbs as they increase the heat inside. Go for Compact Flourescent Light bulbs – they reduce the heat and save electricity too.
- Keep glucose or electral water handy as they help in restoring all the minerals and salts required to regulate the body.
- Avoid hot drinks like coffee and tea, say yes to ice-creams.
- And of course don’t forget to beat the heat with HyperKewl cooling vests, and cooling accessories.
Beat the Heat with HyperKewl Cooling Apparel: